Meet Dr. Gendler
Dr. Joseph Gendler
Dr. Joseph E. Gendler’s professional education and experience alone are sufficient to distinguish him in the field of dentistry — but it is his commitment to continuing professional education that has shaped Twin Cities Dental Center and set the tone for every member of the team.
For Dr. Gendler, that path began with double dental degrees — the first from the Tver Medical Institute of Russia, and then another from New York University School of Dentistry in 1997. With a strong professional focus on the dental specialties of implantation, cosmetics and sedation, he has continued taking advanced courses to gain new expertise in the latest techniques and technology in modern dentistry, consistently seeking out world-renowned leaders and pioneers with whom to study.
Dr. Gendler’s ongoing pursuit of professional knowledge makes him one of very few dentists to gain world-class proficiency in each of the disparate fields of Implantlogy, Functional Esthetics and Sedation. He established Twin Cities Dental Center in October of 1998.
Dr. Gendler is a participating member of many professional organizations:
- American Dental Association
- Minnesota Dental Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Minnesota Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Laser Dentistry
- Fellow Associate of American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Fellow of International Congress of Oral Implantologist
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Doctors Organization of Conscious Sedation
- Lumineers® Certified
- Invisalign® Certified
Dr. Gendler’s wife and children bring balance to his life. He is an avid reader and loves to travel, but his ultimate enjoyment is being a dad.